Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Truthfully.Speaking.

I Am A Girl With Ambition And Goals. I Feel That Some People Might Underestimate Me. Or Even Despite Me For Making It So Far. Just A Couple Of Days Ago I Was Told, "Sweetie, You Have A Good Personality, But The Only Thing You Got Going For You Is Your Body, And Even With That Your Mouth Ruins It." Wow. I Was Also Told, "You Act Like A Bitch." "Youre Stuck Up." I've Heard It All Before But It Still Hurts. Am I Stuck Up? Am I A Bitch?

I Took What People Have Said To The Heart Too Many Times. I Am A Grown Woman. Why Should I Let What They Say Bother Me? I Am Here To Say That No Longer Will I Subject Myself To Your Thoughtless Words. I Am Who I Am With No Regrets Or Restraints. I Am Sahara Howard. Take It Or Leave. Love It Or Hate It.

Ima Leave You With This. Some People Might Not Like You. You Might Not Mesh Well With Their Personality. But Never Let Yourself Drop To Their Level. Keep Your Head Held High && Earn Their Respect.

Loves,
Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment